Sunday 25 November 2012

Victoria Pendleton pedals out of Strictly at last

Victoria Pendleton in Strictly guise
And she takes the secret of how she ever won an Olympic medal with her!

I don't want to be mean about her Olympic achievement but her total lack of commitment and generally whinging attitude during her 'Strictly journey' have been quite startling. She never fulfilled her promise.

Louis Smith is not living up to his early promise either. His totally sexless performance in the Salsa this week has led me to call him 'Limp Louis from now on.
His odds are on the still on the drift and 2/1 is available again at Ladbrokes and Coral.

At the beginning of the week, I took a saver on Denise van Outen meaning that if she should overturn Limp Louis and win, at least I will recover my losses on both Louis and the disaaaaaaster that was Sid Owen.
I wouldn't be able to afford that now as her price has shortened to 11/10 at Victor Chandler and a couple of other places.

Kimberley Walsh looked like a sulky teenager during her tango this week. She seems to have inherited Richard Arnold's fixed facial expressions.
I imagine that there will be no stampedes to take the 10/1 that is now available at Ladbrokes, Coral and SportingBet.

I really hated Dani Harmer's Beyoncé samba routine, but that may well be because I don't like Beyoncé herself. It was jerky though.
She's closing the gap a bit now with 12/1 (Victor Chandler) the best you can get.

I thought Lisa Riley's rumba was boring and grossly overmarked by everybody. And I'm not the only one because her price has not shifted from last week with 16/1 still being generally available.

I think Nicky Byrne has outstayed his welcome too. I'm as tired of his unpleasant Irish diction as I am of his stompy boy band dancing.

All I can say about Michael Vaughan is that Natalie Lowe looked stunningly sexy this week and that I'd happily let her do her leg decorations round me anytime.

As a side note, the appalling Chelseeee Healey was a contestant on the Strictly edition of the quiz show Pointless on Saturday night. She, in parnership with James Jordan got through to round 3 which was surprising to say the least. She thought Gin Jibe was an anagram of Belgium. The words 'Chelsee Healey' and 'pointless' go together quite well, don'tcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated