Sunday 30 September 2012

Regrettably now lovely Holly Valance is more out of my reach than ever

She has married her property developer boyfriend, Nick Candy, in Beverly Hills this weekend.

If ever there was a case for a husband to take on his wife's surname, this is it!
Holly Candy - No no no no.
Nick and Holly Valance - Yes. So much better.

As a former Strictly Come Dancing girl, Holly knows the value of a memorable team name for twitter purposes. Apparently they were referred to on the wedding invitations as Valandy. I'm sure the Strictly training must also have been useful for the dancing and she must have looked delightful on the floor.

I hope Holly's tweets won't become bland and boring now and although I wish her all the best, I have only one thing to say:
Bahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated