Tuesday 8 May 2012

Sorry Gwyneth, but why are you doing it again?

I'm sorry to keep harping on about Gwyneth but I've always liked her and I'm sorry to see her doing this to herself.

Last night she appeared at the Met Gala (whatever that is) in New York wearing this little side boob revealing number. Now I'm not a fashion expert by any means but, to me, this kind of dress really does not suit a 40 yr old who was never overly endowed in the first place. It hangs rather like an apron worn the wrong way round!

Admittedly if it is worn by an overly endowed woman, it just looks slutty. So you just can't win.

It just strikes me that a married woman who wears this kind of revealing outfit is saying something about the state of her marriage. And if that something was that she is bored, well it wouldn't be a great surprise - she is married to the front man of bland pop band Cold Play after all and, to them, boring is axiomatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated