Sunday 18 November 2012

There seems to be only one way we'll ever be rid of Abu Qatada

Abu Qatada
When the Muslim Brotherhood have taken over Syria, I've no doubt the next target for their stealthy revolution will be Jordan.

Then, since Abu Qatada will be a hero rather than a wanted criminal, he will be able to return there without troubling our legal system any further.

We will be able to save not only the £5 million a year in surveillance costs but also we can halt our contribution to the EU fund which is currently subsidising Jordan's "yuman rights" rehabilitation which has so far cost us a reported £10 million.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with frozen hands because I cannot afford to heat my home during the day. To be honest I don't give a fuck about Qatada's human rights as he has forfeited any claim to them long ago, I'd rather be able to feel my fingers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated