Thursday 9 February 2017

I think #Twitter has an agenda. The trending Edward Woodward topic has a subheading........

I'm the first to admit I know sweet bugger all about football but I can spot an agenda when I see one.
One of the current Twiiter trending topics in the UK is about somebody called Edward Woodward (I thought he was an actor but it seems someone with the same name has something to do with Manchester United). The subheading to the topic is that the previously mentioned Edward Woodward blames Brexit for the team's falling revenues.
Well I've looked at about 100 of the "Latest" tweets and of those I could only find a couple which mention Brexit within the same 140 characters and even those were sarcastic tweets.
So why was that topic labelled as having anything to do with Brexit? Because Twitter itself must be against Brexit - that's why.
So Twitter I must tell you that the political policies of this country is nothing whatever to do with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated